Information Lifecycle Governance Leader Reference Guide
Utilizing the wisdom of the CGOC community of over 1600 corporate practitioners, CGOC founder Deidre Paknad and CGOC faculty member Rani Hublou have developed this guide as a tool for helping organizations and governance leaders succeed in improving information and ediscovery economics. This invaluable guide:
- Identifies the sources of excess cost, and how to quantify that cost
- Provides a method of quantifying risk
- Outlines the 16 essential governance processes and how to assess maturity
- Describes how to organize a program office and operational model
- Provides roles and responsibilities for Legal, RIM, IT, Privacy & Security and business stakeholders.